Monday, July 29, 2013

Best Place To Get Nutritional Info...EVER?!

Let me know if this is what you would want to get in terms of health and nutrition advice.  You would want information that is objective, unbiased, backed by either clinical studies or other scientific evidence, that is easy to understand without having to get a degree in chemistry or biology.  Well I think I have just the place...



I don't think I have to tell you how I found this site, because how does anyone find anything on the internet now a days...completely at random without an actual attempt of finding said results.  Basically SELF Nutrition Data is a site that provides a comprehensive look into virtually every food out there and breaks down the information into graphical representations and further informs you as to how to can better equip your diet with suggestion pairings of other foods already listed in their database.

Here are a few screenshots below of one of my favorite foods, quinoa, and just about all the info you can get from just one visit.  You can also click here to see the whole page and interact with the data



 



No comments:

Post a Comment