Thursday, September 5, 2013

Hot Pick Thursday

The first Thursday of every month I'll make a "hot pick" a recommendation from my personal experience that you should check out.  It could be a product, another blog, a service, or just something random that you should have in your life.  For the most part I'll try to keep it beach volleyball related, but I'm not going to make any promises (there is a lot of cool stuff you can find on the internet)

For this first edition I'm going to urge you to check out one of my favorite channels for watching quality matches online.

The YouTube channel is called somelamenickname, which instantly stole my heart, but it features decent quality video and some high def video of various players in full length from domestic and international tours.

The channel isn't very active but there is enough videos there that you can watch multiple times to keep you educated and entertained for months, and if it behooves you, send them a message to make more videos because I too would sure love some more.

Here is one of my faves...


No comments:

Post a Comment